It was an evening of horse racing, live music from the incredible Duke and quite a lot of merriment. I think it's fair to say a good time was had by all. Especially Debs, who enjoyed the night so much, she forgot how to walk! There was even a 'W' shaped vodka ice luge!
|Debs doing her bit for charity on the vodka luge|
There were so many people who helped make the night so special and successful. I would like to thank everyone involved in organising the night, everyone who attended, and everyone who donated auction and raffle prizes.
- RD, Kay, Sam, Kayleigh, Emily, Emma and everyone else at The Lakeside Brasserie who worked so hard to make the event such a success.
- Mark Brown, head of betting.
- Tom Bannister, master MC.
- Shaun and Janie from Flying Monk Graphics
- Flynn, Marco and Edd from the amazing beatbox band Duke
- Max Thomas from Watermark
- Mark Thomas from Orion Holidays
- Dom Haigh from Four Pillars Hotel
- Lucy Eames from Elite Health and Fitness
- Sam Quartly at Lakeside Ski and Wake (also head operator of the vodka luge)
- Graeme Hardie from 113 Triatlon
- Tony Wright and Jules Miller-Cheevers
- Clive and Wendy Hughes
- Yindi and Sarah from next door to Mum and Dad
- John Anderson from Minchinhampton Dental Practice
- Will McQuitty Munnis and James Collins
- Kevin Lindsay from American Pizza
- Phil Taylor
- Tom from Mr. Electric
- Debi Stocks from Maxxium
- Dino Mussel from The Wild Duck Inn, Ewen
- Ambrose Langley-Poole from The Old Spotted Cow, Marston Maisey
- Ian Timbers from iSky
- Sheila Lloyd-Graham from Sheunique
- Alex Belcher from Thomas Panton Wine Merchants